Thursday, January 4, 2007

Forthcoming Posts

One of my few loyal readers complained about my recent dearth of posts. Could be a reason I have few loyal readers... I just haven't been inspired lately. At all. And I've been "busy". It's amazing how busy you can be and how little you can actually accomplish on those four-day holiday weekends... Anyway, in an effort to coerce inspiration and, hopefully, shame myself into posting, here's a list of topics I plan on posting about in the near future.

Topics to Post on:
  • Words Mean Things - Whatever happened to, "My word is my bond"?
  • Just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should - Thoughts on the "edginess" of Society.
  • '08 Basement Talk - It's never too early to talk about the 2008 election, right?
  • On Wal-Mart - My contribution to the debate on the world's largest retailer.

I don't promise to post on all of these, and certainly not in that order, but these are topics that I've either started posts on or been thinking about. Hopefully there will be more to read here soon. Until then...

1 comment:

Diana said...

Bloglines tells me you've posted so I scurry over here to find that you've posted about maybe one day... posting?

Just kidding. Look forward to whatever posts materialize. :)