Friday, October 5, 2007

Presidential Primaries

I'm back... Surprisingly, people still stop by here every once in a while. I hope to become more regular myself...

The '08 election season is in full swing it would seem, as we've already had approximately 3,672 debates for each party. So I ran into one of those Presidential Candidate Selector websites. You just answer a few questions and voila, they provide the right candidate to vote for...

My order of candidates was as follows:
  1. Duncan Hunter - 92.31%
  2. Tom Tancredo - 92.31%
  3. Fred Thompson - 89.23%
  4. Mitt Romney - 86.92%
  5. Sam Brownback - 83.08%
  6. John Cox - 81.54%
  7. Mike Huckabee - 81.54%
  8. John McCain - 73.85%
  9. Ron Paul - 64.62%
  10. Rudy Giuliani - 63.08%

There's my top 10. The democrats run from about 33% (Obama) to 7% (Kucinich). Hunter and Tancredo are great, but unelectable. I'd say 95% of American's couldn't tell you who they were. Romney is who I like the most right now, but I like Thompson too; he just seems disinterested... I don't have a clue who John Cox is. Huckabee's another good candidate. McCain and Paul are definitely out. I don't like either one of them. Giuliani, for some reason still keeps my interest, but I think that's fading. There are too many character questions for me with Giuliani. Soon, I hope to do some posts on some of the candidates and why i do or do not support them. In the meantime, lets see who your top 10 (or 3 or 5) are for candidate.

No comments: